Howdy! 

So the vegan diet weekend one has been a struggle for me. The second day into the diet, I cheated. I didn't know I would be cheating, I mean I even ate a vegan breakfast! I was going on a girls date with my dance teacher and we got Chinese food for lunch, which I could never turn down, and then Taco Bell for a little afternoon snack/dinner. I felt really guilty, but after that one cheat day, I haven't cheated since! 

I do have to say that I wasn't craving anything too much until Saturday when I wanted icecream😄. I have made some pretty good meals so far. Here are a few things I've made:


  • Garlic Broccoli on top of Rice
  • Peanut Butter Pasta
  • Mexican Quinoa
Now for the update of my friends!

Zoe:

Zoe has decided she isn't going completely vegan. She decided that she is going to mainly be sugar free. She did have icecream one day, but we all need our icecream every now and then. Even though she is going to not be 100% vegan, I will still put her updates on here.

Paxton:

Paxton is constantly traveling from place to place, which means she has to eat out alot, so she told me that she is going to do her best being vegan, but when she has to go somewhere to eat, she's not going to do a whole bunch of research on what she can eat and what she can't. I had a sleepover with her on Friday, and she did really good from what I heard! 

Conclusion...

Ok! This blog post isn't the most exciting, but I promised to post once a week. 

If you have any questions about the vegan journey, please comment down below!

Bye...see ya later...
~abbie~

Comments

Popular Posts