Hi! I'm Abbie and today I am going to be talking to you about my one month vegan journey! This commitment is going to start on May 1, 2019 and I will be doing it with a few of my friends.

What is veganism?

Veganism is, as described by Wikipedia, "The practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals." 

Why am I doing this?

My mom has always been telling me to do hard things, I watch people on YouTube who are vegan, and I just want to try it!  I don't really think that my mom wants me to do it because she always says, "WHY vegan and not vegetarian?" I just want to see how well I do and since my friends are doing it with me, I may stay more consistent.

The big ole plan...

Ok. So the plan is to attempt to be consistent in this diet for one whole month. 
I will also be posting a blog post once a week about how my week went, if I cheated, and if I struggled. 
I am going to try new recipes everyday, maybe share them, and find things that I may like!
Every single day I am going to tell myself and my friends that we can do it, hopefully this will help too! 

I am the only one out of six people in my family attempting this diet, so hopefully can do it!

Extra things that I will be doing along with this diet...

Okie dokie, now that the diet part is set in stone, I am going to share the extra things I will be doing to help my health and my body.
1. workout every day, well almost every day. I probably will take a day off of working out(most likely Sunday.) I do workout pretty consistent, but I want to see if being vegan AND working out will help to tone and show muscle a little bit better.
2. drinking ALOT of water. I am one of those people who doesn't drink the amount of water that they should. During this diet, I will try my hardest to drink my two liters of water everyday!

Conclusion...

SOOOOO... now you know the big plan! If you want to, you can tag along in this diet. Please share this with your friends, family, your sister, your grandma, anyone you want to. 

See ya later...love you...
~abbie~

Comments

Popular Posts